Following a successful 2022 Australian Open, STH Australia are now looking for an experienced ticketing professional, who will be responsible for programming and monitoring the ticketing system/s, tracking ticket inventory, ticket account management and fulfilment of all ticket orders & hand-backs to suppliers and Rights holders.
Based within their expanding Melbourne office, you will be responsible for providing an effective central ticketing function and ensuring that the STH Australia ticketing strategy is implemented and followed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing ticketing orders and managing event ticket inventory
- Managing the distribution process for all tickets, Premium Experiences and production of hospitality accreditations
- Managing the selection and appointment of fulfilment partners
- Developing ticketing strategies to maximise inventory and commercial returns
- Managing the allocation of event tickets by event, venue, package and ticket category, ensuring that the event ticket requirements meet ticket allocations
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing stadium seating plans to ensure ticket allocations are aligned and correct
- Negotiating best ticket inventory and allocations with external stakeholders
- Manage business requirements of ticketing websites & inventory management systems
- Stay up to date with new ticketing technology and innovations that may be employed by STH to improve customer experiences and operational efficiencies
- Relevant experience in similar ticketing or hospitality management positions
- Experience of ticketing systems & processes is strongly preferred
- Strong financial acumen and analytical nous
- Professional approach and communication style, reliable and trustworthy
- Outstanding time management, organisation skills and attention to detail
- The successful candidate must be prepared to travel interstate and overseas
- A passion for sport, travel and events would be beneficial
This is a brand-new role for STH Australia backed by a global entity providing travel and hospitality packages for nationally, and internationally renowned major sporting events across the Australian marketplace.
ABOUT SPORTS TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY (STH) AUSTRALIA
Sports Travel & Hospitality (STH) is a global leader in providing premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel and hospitality programmes at major sporting events around the world.
With more than 20 years’ experience developing tour packages for some of the biggest sporting events in the world, they are experts at creating custom-built sports travel and hospitality programmes that meet the needs of the most demanding sports enthusiast.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Friday 17th June 2022
Please apply here or send your resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted exclusively on behalf of STH Australia to manage this recruitment process.