Our clients mission from the outset was to give clubs a choice, an identity, and to be proud of their club colours. With quality product and a professional service, they were quickly established as a leading sports brand sportswear manufacturer supplying bespoke teamwear for over 100 sports.
With 8 offices around the world, from North America to Australasia, and a global headquarters in the UK, this opportunity for autonomy and career progression is one not to be missed.
Due to increased growth opportunities, the team in the sunshine state are looking to employ an experienced sport apparel territory manager. With your existing industry contacts and your ability to develop new business, you will be responsible for the prospecting and selling in of new business accounts to grow the current account portfolio.
Reporting to the State Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing new accounts as well as managing some existing accounts within the school and sporting sectors.
A passion for sales, driving new business, managing relationships and the sporting industry is a must. Prior experience in the sport apparel industry will be highly regarded.
- Organise a large territory to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Plan and organise face to face consults / presentations with industry bodies
- Grow revenue where possible in existing accounts
- Identify and generate new business through the construction of a healthy sales pipeline
- Achieve set territory budget and KPI’s
- Manage client expectations, needs and concerns
- Engage in continuous improvement processes with regards to product and industry knowledge
- Plan and effectively manage a territory to meet order deadlines within a dynamic, changing environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability prospect and cold call leads to generate new business opportunities
- A keen interest in the sport and sales industries
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales KPI’s
- Territory management or similar experience within the sport apparel industry
- Self motivated and able to manage your own time and calendar effectively to meet order deadlines.
- Sport enthusiast who is able to build long standing relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to forward plan and effectively manage a territory, meeting order deadlines within a dynamic, changing environment
This is an exciting role in a dynamic, hardworking and fun environment and the successful applicant will work alongside a driven group of professionals in a company that is enjoying success and growth.