- Opportunity to work for an iconic global sporting brand
- Competitive base salary + super + fully maintained car + tools of trade
- Combine your passion for sport and relationship-based account management
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you a dynamic, relationship-based field sales representative with a proven track record for achieving sales targets and a passion for sport?
This is a rare opportunity to join the ASICS Queensland sales team and be responsible for driving sales growth of this iconic brand’s footwear, apparel and accessories range in your assigned territory. You will achieve this by developing and enhancing outstanding working relationships with an existing portfolio of key independent and national sporting retail clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Manage an existing portfolio of key retail customers and some specialist podiatrist accounts
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with existing and new customers
- Achieve sales revenue, margin and unit targets
- Develop sales plans through sales analysis and reporting
- Presentation of new product ranges
- Coordinate and assist with customer product training
- Develop and source incremental business opportunities
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years field-based sales/account management experience and a proven track record for overachieving sales targets and business objectives.
- Any experience working in the sporting/fashion brand industry would be well regarded
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has experience managing their own call cycle/territory
- Outstanding presentation and relationship management skills
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Strong interest and personal involvement in sport/leisure
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business would be an advantage
- A background in podiatry, physiotherapy, sports science or anatomy would be highly regarded
ASICS are a global sporting brand using innovation to build performance and technical sporting goods for athletes at all levels. A single-minded passion for quality and excellence resonates inspirationally through every department of the business.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – Friday 10th April 2020
Global Elite Sports have been contracted by ASICS to manage the recruitment process for this position. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or visit www.globalelitesports.com for more information