The Partnerships Account Manager will Co-own the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League naming rights and other key partner relationships, delivering all contractual rights pertaining to the Leagues and value over and above expectations to maintain high levels of sponsor satisfaction.
You will be responsible for ongoing duties associated with the servicing of commercial partners with a view to meeting partners marketing goals, enhancing football fans’ experience, renewing (or replacing) contracts, and growing returns for football.
This includes building sponsorship plans and developing new, innovative leverage concepts for sponsors as well as new properties and revenue opportunities for the Leagues across all Leagues products – Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, E-League and Foxtel Y-League.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of all commercial contracts pertaining to the Leagues and ensure all assets are delivered in full and to a high quality.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Dynamic sales professional with a proven track record for overachieving targets in key account management and experience negotiating commercial partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience developing account management and servicing plans of big brands which align with the marketing and overall business strategy to ensure partner expectations are met.
- Ability to develop strong mutually trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced presentation, negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional communication, planning and time management skills.
- A proven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to innovate.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the partnerships portfolio and develop innovative leverage concepts for sponsors across the Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, E-League and Foxtel Y-League
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – 5.00pm Wednesday 20th November, 2019
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Richard Stenhouse – Managing Director via [email protected] or apply here. Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted by the A-League to manage the recruitment process for this appointment.