- Opportunity to work for the global leader in technical sportswear
- Combine your passion for sport and sales to grow your territory
- Excellent base salary + super + car + tools of trade
ASICS is the global leader in technical sportswear development who pride themselves on developing the finest products for sports enthusiasts across all levels. A single-minded passion for quality and excellence resonates inspirationally through every department of the business.
This is a rare opportunity to join this iconic sportswear brand’s sales team and be responsible for driving sales revenue and margin growth of ASICS footwear, apparel and accessories range in your assigned territory within New South Wales. You will achieve this by developing and growing outstanding working relationships with an existing portfolio of key independent sports stores, national sporting retail stores as well as some specialist running accounts.
You develop plans to achieve revenue growth through the use of sales analysis and reporting to identify incremental opportunities in your assigned customer base. Other key responsibilities of the role include presenting new product ranges, coordinating and supporting with customer product training as well as identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally previous field-based sales / account management experience and a history of overachieving sales targets and business objectives
- Proven track record in sales ideally in the sporting/fashion brand industry
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has experience managing their own territory
- Outstanding presentation and relationship management skills
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Strong interest and personal involvement in sport, health & fitness
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business or similar would be an advantage
- A background in podiatry, physiotherapy, sports science or anatomy would be highly regarded
Are you a dynamic, relationship-based field sales representative with a proven track record for achieving sales targets and a passion for sport? This is the job for you!!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Wednesday 12th May 2021
Global Elite Sports have been contracted by ASICS to manage this recruitment process. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or visit www.globalelitesports.com for more information