- Account management opportunity for an iconic global sporting brand and market leader
- Combine your passion for sport, lifestyle, and strategic account management
- Competitive base salary + super + fully maintained car + tools of the trade
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ASICS is the leader in technical sportswear development and prides themselves on developing the finest products for sports enthusiasts across all levels. We are currently searching for a consultative-based sales professional who has a proven track record for achieving sales targets and other KPI’s.
Reporting to the Business Manager – National Accounts, you will be responsible for managing the strategic direction, driving the sales growth and market share of ASICS products into a group of key accounts. This will require building strategic business relationships with the buying and marketing team at an executive level to create win/win situations.
You will be required to develop and implement an account management plan in order to maximise sales as well as implementing the applicable brand strategies in line with the Sales Channel Plan. The role will be split between ASICS Head Office, Customer Head Offices, and visits to stores. The role may also involve interstate travel from time to time.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Consultative based sales professional with a proven track record for overachieving targets in a field sales or key account management position/s.
- Proven record of customer retention through developing strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative business strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Advanced presentation, negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional communication, planning and time management skills.
- A proven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to innovate.
- Qualification in business, marketing, management or related discipline (Tertiary degree desirable)
- Experience in the sporting/fashion brand industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Practical understanding of retail sales and/or merchandising would be an advantage.
Applications close – Friday 11th September 2020
Global Elite Sports have been contracted by ASICS to manage the recruitment process for this position.