Following a successful 2022 Australian Open, STH Australia are now looking for an experienced customer service, travel or event management professional to join the Travel Services Team.
As Guest Experience Manager you will be responsible for building strong connections with STH Australia’s customers ensuring that their journey delivers a seamless customer experience and will see them return to purchase future events. The goal will be to successfully create, deliver and improve on premium spectator experiences for all STH Australia customers.
Based within STH Australia’s expanding Melbourne office, this role is suitable for someone with a solid knowledge in designing and delivering a seamless customer journey, a strong sense of quality customer service (via digital platforms and traditional communication methods – written, verbal & face to face), has a meticulous attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a ‘get things done’ attitude.
- Experience working in sport, group travel, hospitality or event management is preferred
- Proven customer service experience and conflict management skills
- Professional approach and communication style, reliable and trustworthy
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Self-motivated, and the ability to work unsupervised
- Outstanding time management, organisation skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel interstate & overseas to deliver STH Australia’s operations on site
- A passion for sport, travel and events would be beneficial
This is an exciting new role for STH Australia backed by a global entity providing travel and hospitality packages for nationally, and internationally renowned major sporting events across the Australian marketplace.
ABOUT SPORTS TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY (STH) AUSTRALIA:
Sports Travel & Hospitality (STH) is a global leader in providing premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel and hospitality programmes at major sporting events around the world.
With more than 20 years’ experience developing tour packages for some of the biggest sporting events in the world, they are experts at creating custom-built sports travel and hospitality programmes that meet the needs of the most demanding sports enthusiast.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Friday 17th June 2022
Please apply here or send your resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted exclusively on behalf of STH Australia to manage this recruitment process.