About the organisation
ASICS is a global leader in technical footwear development and pride themselves on developing the finest products for sports enthusiasts across all levels. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to serve as a direct point of contact for customers and provide internal business support functions.
About the role
Reporting to the South Australia State Sales Manager, you will be expected to process orders, answer day-to day customer enquiries and support a small team of sales professionals including aspects of product support.
You will be responsible for ensuring that ASICS customers receive outstanding levels of service through prompt responses to their questions and concerns by telephone, email and fax. You will interact with customers to provide information in response to product or service enquiries and to handle resolve complaints.
- Providing sales support and administration functions to internal ASICS Sales team in Adelaide office.
- Being first point of contact for stock enquiries, pricing enquiries, delivery of stock status ad general information to ensure customer satisfaction
- Processing of customer orders and return of stock
- Answer customer enquiries and complaints as well as following up with a resolution and feedback
- Provide accurate product information to customers
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and internal staff
Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities
- Strong administrative experience within a dynamic, fast changing sales environment
- Proven background in handling stock enquiries, pricing enquiries, delivery of stock status as well as producing regular reporting of information to internal team members.
- Exceptional organisation skills, ability to prioritise with high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication, planning and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across multiple levels
- High level initiative, enthusiasm and self-starter
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously yet equally capable of working within a team
- Customer service focussed, empathetic approach
- Previous retail sales experience ideally within sporting goods would be an advantage
- Interest or involvement within sport, fitness and / or leisure
- Proven track record with telephone technique, word processing and office procedures
- Experience within a retail, customer service or call centre environment is preferred
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 5pm – Friday 26th January, 2018
Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted by ASICS exclusively to manage the recruitment process for this position. Please contact Mike Wardle for more information or to submit your application with cover letter to: [email protected]
Global Elite Sports are an Australasian recruitment company who specialise in sourcing elite sales, marketing, commercial and executive talent for sporting, FMCG and entertainment