Following a successful 2022 Australian Open, STH Australia are looking for a dynamic and reliable account executive to help manage the recently secured Tennis Australia contract.
Based within their expanding Melbourne office, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the Account Director for the AO Travel program to ensure successful delivery on time and on budget. The role will be responsible for making recommendations to the team about improving and maximising the value of the contract with Tennis Australia year on year.
You will be an important point of contact for Tennis Australia, providing proactive updates and reporting information to ensure full transparency of performance. This role essentially provides Tennis Australia visibility into the Official Travel Program, requiring a level of professionalism and attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with the management of Travel information inboxes responding to enquiries
- Assist with the management of the OTA created Travel package approvals process
- Work closely with service providers to effectively add key information to travel itineraries
- Retrieve sales reports from OTA’s monthly and present them to Tennis Australia
- Administration of orders for match tickets, exchanges and match ticket hand backs
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure itineraries are delivered to schedule
- Day to day admin with OTA’s including chasing payments, supplying additional information (e.g., venue seating map) and advising on program deadlines
- Play a key role on the ground during the Australian Open, networking and supporting
- Relevant experience in similar account management or project management positions
- Experience in sports, group travel or major event delivery is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
- Professional approach and communication style, high energy, positive & reliable
- Outstanding time management, organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and conflict management skills
- Proven project management skills and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- A passion for sport, travel and events would be beneficial
- The successful candidate must be prepared to travel overseas
This is a brand-new role for STH Australia as an emerging business backed by a global entity providing travel and hospitality packages for nationally, and internationally renowned major sporting events across the Australian marketplace.
ABOUT SPORTS TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY (STH) AUSTRALIA:
Sports Travel & Hospitality (STH) is a global leader in providing premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel and hospitality programmes at major sporting events around the world.
With more than 20 years’ experience developing tour packages for some of the biggest sporting events in the world, they are experts at creating custom-built sports travel and hospitality programmes that meet the needs of the most demanding sports enthusiast.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Thursday 16th June 2022
Please apply here or send your resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted exclusively on behalf of STH Australia to manage this recruitment process.