ABOUT VALOUR APPAREL
Valour Apparel are leaders in textile technology and provide high performance products for athletes of today and the future. Valour are steadfast in developing cutting edge fabric techniques and treatments that promote comfort, quality and durability. Valour Performance Apparel is the largest custom sports apparel supplier to Schools in Australia. They have a niche team of approximately 10-15 in their Sydney office and a wholly owned manufacturing facility in the South of China where they manage their specialised team.
After experiencing strong growth in their core education market over the past decade, Valour are looking for an experienced and relationship based commercial business manager to help grow the direct sales of their product within the sporting clubs market and corporate sectors.
You will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. You will be responsible for researching, presenting, negotiating and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based selling approach.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Territory management or similar experience within the sport apparel industry is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities through growing existing account portfolio as well as acquiring new accounts.
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales KPI’s and targets.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own time effectively to meet order deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to build long standing relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to forward plan effectively manage a territory and meet order demand.
- A keen interest in the sport and business is preferred.
This is an exciting role in a dynamic, hardworking and enjoyable work environment where the successful applicant will work alongside a driven group of professionals in a company that is enjoying success and growth.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – Monday 5th March, 2018
Please apply here or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]